12.9.16

#2 Small steps at a time



September is finally here and suddenly everything feels like falling into the right place at the right moment. Perhaps because I'm home now. I am facing hard to time to describe how happy am I in words but I manage to get the idea of describing it in scale of 10, my happy level is at 11. HAHA. I am trying as much as I could to spend my holiday without regret. Every second of it counts *Insyaallah* (#realitycheck : most of the time I spend my time are with my family, eat and catching up my korean drama) 

I think that's enough with those quick update. Now focused on why I wrote this post. Focus

Last few weeks, I manage to planned two separate trips which is Kuching, Sarawak and Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu and why my post is so important or so unique? Yes, I know you must be wondering out of million travelogue why should you read mine. The reason is simple. You're chosen the right word in search engine, and my blog pops out in the list! (HAHA, so cliche as it sounds as I am trying to be funny as well).

Okay. Serious.

Trip 1 : Exploring the legend of cat city, Kuching, Sarawak in less than 48 hours.
Trip 2 : Hunting the best food at Kuala Terengganu.

So If you still interested to read my post. Keep reading but if you're not. Just keep reading, as well as you might find something new :)

To be continue...

P/s: I may edit this post in the future to provide link for you who eager to read. Till then.

Much Love ,
Aisya belle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I loved feedback. thanks :)